Saturday, November 05, 2005

Ied ul Fitri

IED UL FITRI

I will talk about my celebration last Friday, and its called Ied Party. I went to Guyyat park and we had a party, and then it was rain, so everybody shaers umbrella, because some pepole didnt have it.

So the kids play in the playground, after that it was rain again. Some people go home then come back again. A while later, we are going to my mum and dads friend. Because one of my friend doesnt have a car, so we let her father to come in to our car, and his wife and his daughter go to my friends car. After that my car is broken, so we are lost.
Then my friend's father said " I will just go home"
So we let him go home. Then we go to my friends house and her father can fix the car. After that we had a party at that house then we go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home